Monday, May 19, 2008

You're All Belly!!

Hello there!! I am the belly. It is all about me lately.
When I enter a room people exclaim my fame:
"You are all belly!" they extol.
It is about time, everyone carries on about how she is feeling, and how the baby is, but have I been on any ones mind?
They are finally acknowledging me. It isn't easy being stretched and pressed beyond your old familiar means, and don't get me started on the more frequent and much stronger pummeling from the inside.
Yes, I just wanted to say thank you for finally giving me the credit I deserve.
It's a tall order over here being what the husband calls, Baby's House.
But please, no autographs, just call my agent, Maryann.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I know I'm on my blogging break, but I just had to say, cute belly! The belly always looks its best when you're pregnant with your first, so get some cute professional pictures done...soon! You'll be glad you did. See you at your shower in a couple weeks!
Love, Sarah