Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Would Never....

.....post a picture of my baby looking like an obese old man......

but I would do this

....expose my baby, exposing herself.....

but I would expose you to this



....let you see my baby looking indignant.....

but I would let you look at this


...let you see my daughter making a face like this....




...or a face like this.....
but I did like making this face




.....let you see my baby looking like she had a few too many.....
but I will show you when I have






"My Momma is reminiscing and you are all victims!"
"Kinda like me with her camera, and I can't believe she is putting up lots of unattractive shots of me!"







"I think I'll thump her one with this here rattle. Come here, Lady!"









3 comments:

Sarah said...

Is it possible that I see Tim's personality in a lot of these pictures?

Unknown said...

Please keep all these wonderful pictures coming to Iowa - we LUV them!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the old man picture!! I can't wait to see you guys on friday