She's so cute! And looks so happy to be on the move! If Sawyer follows his sister's suite, he should be crawling by ten months, walking by 12. It's so adorable to see a little person of Sawyer's age walking, I can't get over it! What's this about a possible move south for you guys? I just need to call you huh!
wow!! I can't believe Violet is walking already! Way to go! Now you're in for so much more work:) Luli only has one speed right now, running. wish you guys were coming down too in July! You should talk Tim into it! Katie
Oh my goodness! Way to go Violet! She looks so proud of herself. When did she take the first step? What a milestone. It just seams like yesterday that she was born.
she is adorable....Enjoyed reading your blog today..still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.
I am a child of God, saved by Christ.
I have an amazing husband, a beautiful daughter, and a handsome son.
My life is abundantly Blessed.
I give all the Glory for these things to God!
5 comments:
She's so cute! And looks so happy to be on the move! If Sawyer follows his sister's suite, he should be crawling by ten months, walking by 12. It's so adorable to see a little person of Sawyer's age walking, I can't get over it! What's this about a possible move south for you guys? I just need to call you huh!
wow!! I can't believe Violet is walking already! Way to go! Now you're in for so much more work:) Luli only has one speed right now, running.
wish you guys were coming down too in July! You should talk Tim into it!
Katie
Oh my goodness! Way to go Violet! She looks so proud of herself. When did she take the first step? What a milestone. It just seams like yesterday that she was born.
she is adorable....Enjoyed reading your blog today..still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.
Oh maryann!!!!!! I love it!!! Maybe she can chase around fat boy when i come for a visit!!
Post a Comment