We turned our friends and loved ones loose in this place for fun, frolicking and fear.
Fear of being the first one to spill on the floor.
This one came up from a fiery chasm.
And that's all I'm sayin' about this shin-dig. Anything else is not suitable for a family friendly site, such as this, and same goes for the rest of the pictures.
So let's move on to the lighter side of our Halloween.
She is super cute and she charmed candy from a great many.
Me-yow!



5 comments:
Love the matching costumes for you and Violet, so cute. I had a feeling the ladybug one was going to be too small for the tall princess. And love your costumes for the grown up party, what fun. Trav and I need to do that one of these years, we're such fuddy duddies when it comes to Halloween. Give me a call or an email some time when you get a chance, it's been awhile love.
Me
Very nice! Josh and I are glad you have returned to Blogging!
Well, it's about time!! I was just about to post a protest on your blog - something like "I will start checking your blog only once a month if you don't put some pics on there NOW"! Whew! Thank goodness I can still check it 3 times a week:):) Little miss Violet kitty and her mama are so sweet!
Love the pics! I had so much fun and Violet is so cute in her outfit!!!
salmon
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm sad I missed it. I love all the costumes.
Post a Comment