Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Eye See You

O.K.....you all know the score. I was very sick, not much time for fun or being upright, blah, blah.
Well, now that I'm better I see the world through new "eye". I seem to be so easily amused these days.
As Baby grows and changes my form to accomodate his/her needs I notice the strangest things like, my belly button went from being round to being shaped like an eye. So, of course, my first inclination was to go get some eyeliner and paint an eye on there. I presented it to Tim, who found it amusing as well as slightly creepy. It's hard to tell in the picture, but the shadow inside my belly button that the flash lit up really looked like an iris.
Anyway, this picture was taken at a little over 16 weeks and I don't know what my belly button is up to now, but I have a feeling the "inny" look is fading fast.
I think I will continue to paint my belly in new ways, unless 50% or more of you find it offensive.
Then I might not, maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what cute eyes you have. =)