Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Bathroom: Day 2

After demolition was done, and the plumber did the honors with the pipes,
The new greenboard went up in the shower.
What does it all mean you ask?
It means that I will soon have a new shower and it will resist mold and mildew.

Then the floor went in, or down, or was applied.......
Isn't it beautiful?
Now this picture is actually from today, which is day 3, but don't you feel like you are really being kept in the loop?
This is the "field tile" going up in the shower, and though you can't tell, Jeff is singing Journey songs..........I think I'm going to run an errand after this.



And these little lovelies?
Glass tiles, my friends. I LOVE glass tiles, and these are going up as an accent stripe.
Be green with envy, I know I am......
Keep checking in, more later.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Looking good! LOVE your color chioces by the way. Those are pretty much our master bed and bathroom colors. Can't wait to see the finished product. And way to go Tim on your garage. I'm going to show the pictures to Travis for inspiration;). We're decluttered, which feels good, but not nearly as organized as we want to be with shelving and peg boards. It will feel so good to get all those projects done before baby. I'm doing the girl's room and Sawyer's room this June when my mom comes for a week. Such fun!