I just need to hang a few things on the wall yet.
The chair and ottoman were a gift from Tim's folks.
The crib and mattress were a gift from my folks.
And that blanket on the chair? My Mom(Nana) hand cross stitched it over the course of about 3 or 4 months. It is amazing.
We have absolutely everything we need and it is all beautiful.

I am so in love with going into the drawers and looking at the tiny clothes.

I lay the little clothes in the various locations where the baby will be and smile at the sheer tininess of them all.
I am so in love with going into the drawers and looking at the tiny clothes.
I lay the little clothes in the various locations where the baby will be and smile at the sheer tininess of them all.
I just need some tiny feet to put them on now!



3 comments:
look at all those blue socks! Does someone know something the rest of us don't?
pop over and check out my nursery for Sawyer so far! Tonight's the night, tonight's the night! Sending positive thoughts your way!
Congratulations! I'm, Ashley, a relative of Tim's in Iowa. Ed's cousin, Pat, is my mother-in-law. It sounds like everyone is so excited about your little one coming up! As soon as our little guy gets bigger we'll have to come out to see everyone.
CONGRATS TO YOU AND TIM!!
Post a Comment