Monday, July 28, 2008

Just a Quickie: FYI


I was lamenting to my husband, who is a computer guy, that I am sad at how little blog pictures are.

It does my new BFF, the Nikon, little justice for the sheer quality of picture it produces.

In his infinite and diabolical computer wisdom, he pointed out to me that viewers can click on the picture and a big window will pop up with the picture in it.

This is why if you know absolutely nothing about computers(which I don't), you must find yourself an individual who does......I just happened to marry the one I found.

It's up to you how far you want to take it.

So, I'm too sure that all of you knew that, and if you have felt compelled to closely examine my blooming skill as a photographer, you have been doing so. But, on the off chance you are as deeply educated about computers as me....give it a twirl.....

Seriously, if you never do it again, do it to this picture, my Mom is amazing!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I've been enlarging them;). And yes, wow! She is amazing! How are you feeling? Do you have another appointment this thursday? Will they check you again?
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm sad to know I've been replaced by a camera! That Nikon will not paint your little toes blue with pink tips or go out to eat at the Egg & I. It will just sit with you and not lament over the fact that you haven't seen your feet in a while!