Not really, it's a tree trimming husband.
Who doesn't feel like wildlife coming into their 39th week of pregnancy?
By the way, this is our life since I got that darn Nikon camera.
This is what Honey sees when he looks at my face, and he has unwittingly found himself as my assistant. He hauls around my case and hands me lenses when I need them.
Secretly he loves it as much as I do.......I think......
I will openly admit that I took more pictures of this one butterfly than anything else.
I had no idea how difficult this guy would make it for me to get a shot of him with his wings open and his antennae at the right angle.
Curse these tiny pics on the blog posts, because those antennae, they are ADORABLE.
Little yellow balls, so stinking cute.
Little Bunny Foo Foo.
He had trust issues.
By the way, this is our life since I got that darn Nikon camera.
This is what Honey sees when he looks at my face, and he has unwittingly found himself as my assistant. He hauls around my case and hands me lenses when I need them.
Secretly he loves it as much as I do.......I think......
I had no idea how difficult this guy would make it for me to get a shot of him with his wings open and his antennae at the right angle.
Curse these tiny pics on the blog posts, because those antennae, they are ADORABLE.
Little yellow balls, so stinking cute.
He had trust issues.
Never mind I used a zoom lens from a very healthy distance.
He had crooked fuzzy antlers.
I think if he had a name, it would be Sherman.
I took this with a "regular" lens.
He had blue stripes on his belly. Does that make him lizard royalty?
Sir Blue Belly.
Why do I think everything I took pictures of was of the male persuasion?



1 comment:
Oh the envy...That camera! Way to go, walking and doing something you enjoy! Great way to kill some time and maybe get things moving. And THANK you so much for the gift card! With my collection of gift cards, I've been able to pretty much finish out my JC Penney registry, the nursery will be looking divine! You're a peach!...and a half;). Would you get that tumor removed already!
Just kidding, patience, patience.
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment