
A couple of weekends ago my sister threw me a shower for our family and close friends, we had so much fun!! Kimmy and I took a whole lot of pictures, but it would seem blogger doesn't want me to share today. I'm getting lots of sass when I try to upload images, so these will have to suffice.
The cake had a lemon filling.......yum!!!

I was, once again, tremendously blessed by every one's generosity.
By the time it was all said and done, I only had to buy crib bedding!
I'll report back soon with nursery pics, and I guess you'll all be wanting the latest belly pics as well!! Check back soon!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you've been so blessed! I felt the say way with all my showers for Emma, we really didn't have to buy much. You look beautiful my friend, I can't believe you're in the home stretch! Just think, I had Emma at 38.5 weeks and Chloe at 37.5 weeks. You really could be so close! Feel free to call if you're wondering about contractions. I'm so jealous my sister gets to be there for your birth. It really is such a miracle to witness.
Love, Sarah
Post a Comment