Monday, November 17, 2008

About the Poll

My first ever poll results reveal that most of us love fall. There were only 2 who disliked it, which I guess means there is no middle ground for the fall season. You either love it or hate it. So there, now we know.
New poll for this week in honor of the upcoming holiday. You may choose as many answers as you like. This poll is only about the dinner menu of Thanksgiving. We'll worry about desserts during next weeks poll. Now vote away. I love to know what you are all about out there.
I must now go off and daydream about stuffing, that is my favorite.....mmmmm.......*drool*...
Also, please note, it is NEVER too early to play Christmas music. As far as I'm concerned, after Halloween, it's time to hear the music of Christmas.
Go forth and be Thankful(especially for Christmas music)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the backwards sweater by Grammy?
Two fingers are better then one!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, i remember well all the times you would come to work, carrying the beloved baggie of your mom's leftover stuffing. Daring any of us to touch it - at the threat of death.... kind of like Wina ready to stab you in the hand over Tiramisu? Who knew food could bring out such violence? I miss you and talk soon. L

Anonymous said...

Ughhhhh..... christmas music....ughhhh....