Friday, November 28, 2008

An Early Gift


I had a make over at Merle Norman as an early gift to myself today!
I figured it was my duty to get out there on "Black Friday" and make myself some holiday cheer. Mostly I did this for Tim so that we could turn up the holiday spice around here. He thinks this is a good look for me.
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!
P.S. No surprise Pumpkin Pie took the poll.
New poll for the season, we turn our attention to festive foliage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my... I will never be going with you for a make-over. I am sure that Tim loves your new look.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! You are so creative!!
With that look there is no telling when the next baby might come! HOT STUFF!!!

Anonymous said...

Sooo, how on earth did you do this??? Dan thinks you look like a 1940's factory worker:):) Such a goofy girl you are Maryann:) We love it!!