We didn't get candy for the kids, or turn on our porch lights this year, too much going on, but it was one of the warmest Halloween Days we've had in years.
This is Violet Halloween afternoon. It was so sunny and warm I stripped her down and let her play in the sunshine. She loved it, squealed and cooed and flopped all around.

She is trying to figure out how to fly and roll over.
It's a slow process, and frustrating to her at times.
This face right here..........classic Tim. He makes a face like this when he is talking.
I burst out laughing when I loaded these pictures and saw them on the full screen.
She is trying to figure out how to fly and roll over.
It's a slow process, and frustrating to her at times.
I burst out laughing when I loaded these pictures and saw them on the full screen.



2 comments:
You're right about the Tim face, how funny! And love that smiling shot. We finally have some smiling shots of Sawyer boy I need to get up, but it's funny, as soon as I bust out that big black camera, he's too busy focusing on it with a serious face to look at me and smile. Your little girl is getting so big! I hope you'll enjoy some of the girl's clothes I sent you. It will be fun to see her in them since I won't get to see another girl of my own in them.
Love, Sarah
Too cute. I was thinking she looked like Tim in that picture even before I read your caption. Genetics are so funny.
Amber
Post a Comment