
My Dad would always say, "monkey see, monkey do" to us when we were children and did the same things as our other siblings. Usually we were being bad I'm sure, but I'm at it again. Except I don't think I'm being bad......yet.......we'll see.......
I am a blogger junkie. There. I said it.
Anyway, I follow alot of blogs and am learning new tricks here and there. Tim's cousin Sarah, has lots of neat things on her blog and it inspired me to do a tiny makeover here at the Purple Tree. The thing I am most excited about is the weekly poll feature I've decided to add. It's on the top left sidebar. Don't be afraid, embrace the top left sidebar.
You see, I happen to know there are quite a few of you out there who come here regularly and never make your presence known to me through the comments sections. You are lurkers* in the blogoshpere. Please don't lurk. Play my silly games, leave me comments......just bear in mind my Grandmothers might read them. If you are not a commenter, you can at least participate in the weekly poll so that you can be more involved. I mean, really, these things are meant to be interactive. Interact with me....I'm home changing diapers and lactating. I need to know you're out there.
And I'm sorry about mentioning lactation. I'll try to refrain from gratuitous references to my......well, you know.
*Mom, Windy, Salmon.....you are all totally at the top of my list. But I still love you big.



2 comments:
Love it! And I love your poll questions, fun!
p.s. Let me know when you and miss Violet want to come up, we're game. Sawyer slept from 10:00pm-4:30am last night, yippy! Let's pray it sticks.
Me
Hello this is the famous WINDY!!!
I do read your blogs and yes I do check them everyday! You could say I have no life because I also am a frequent wal-mart shopper. LET IT BE KNOWN I LOVE MARYANN'S BLOGS!!!!
Ok, my son just pooped his pants, gotta go!!
Windy
Post a Comment