Note the bleary eyes, disheveled hair and general lack of enthusiasm.
We both arose in this manner most of the time.
I have since become much more of a morning person, but I fear Violet may not get so lucky.
Note the bleary eyes, Tim's disheveled hair and their general lack of enthusiasm.
Neither one of them are morning people.
I was up and at 'em long before this photo was taken. These two however, took at least another hour to catch up to me.
Can a tiny baby display obvious signs that she will not be a morning person, much like her Daddy is today, as well as her Momma and Grampy in the past?




3 comments:
Honey... I thought we agreed NOT to post my morning british pop star pics.
Stay classy San Diego
Too funny! Tim sports some awesome morning hair! And that one of you and your dad, priceless!
Ahhhhh! I just love all your photo's Maryann. They are all so good. Especially when Tim makes an appearance.
Post a Comment