Thursday, November 13, 2008

Serious Business

Our sweet Noodle has mastered the art of self soothing, and here it is for all to observe.
And if you are having a rough day, here is the technique:
Place 1st two fingers of left hand in mouth, pinch part of shirt with right hand and soothe.
I'm sure you won't get too many strange looks if you are sitting in your cubicle doing this. Let me know how it works out, I've seen it do wonders here at our house.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the sweater, where ever did you get it?;). I hear Sawyer sucking and smacking away in the middle of a nap, but he still hasn't found a finger. All in good time I'm sure. The gas trouble seems to have cured and the boy has a good poo or two every day now. He's a happy man, cooing and talking away to us during awake time. Did violet protest tummy time at first? Sawyer just hates it. I remember the girls hating it at first too. We'll get there right.
Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Maryanne,
You just make my day after sitting under the purple tree with the beautiful little Miss Violet!! Take care of your precious little cutie!
Pat in Iowa

WildWindy said...

Is she seducing the camera???
My kind of girl!!!!

Julie said...

I tried this in my cubicle today and it WORKS... it really WORKS!! Ahhh... better than a cup of Starbucks.

Thanks!

;-P
Julie

Anonymous said...

I think our kids are destined to one day be together... Jason sucks his left thumb AND pinches his shirt! I just love those self soothers!! We miss seeing you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, such a beautiful sight. A self soother. I did try sucking Milo's thumb a few times, but I'm afraid to suck my own. I mean, what if I can't stop? Anyway, thanks for all the nice comments on my blog. I think all us bloggers understand what its like to like comments. That was deep wasn't it.