He is an old pro at this point, and he is the only one who knows how to pop open the stroller and set up the high chair.
He is such a good Daddy.
Did you know that an unattached mobile is a common household hazard?
We didn't either, but we found out that you can't turn your back on them or they will turn on you!
Fortunately it was only teddy bears, which have the least instances of completely mauling first time Dads.

He put up a good fight with this one, as it was jungle animals and quite a bit more dangerous.
And as you can see I was kicked back watching the whole thing. Pregnant Momma's can't get in the middle of mobile mauling, it is far too dangerous.
He put up a good fight with this one, as it was jungle animals and quite a bit more dangerous.
And as you can see I was kicked back watching the whole thing. Pregnant Momma's can't get in the middle of mobile mauling, it is far too dangerous.
I counted to three and Tim tapped out.
In the end he got them all tamed and attached and they have all promised to be be nice mobiles to the baby.......but I think they still give Tim the stink eye.
Be warned, friends.......



4 comments:
Thanks for the Friday laughs! I'm glad you guys are taking this wait in stride.
Love, Sarah
OMG!!! I laughed my ass off at this...and you know that's a lot. You two are hilarious!
Love, Marilyn
Ok Tim! It has been far too long. I need a good dose of Webb humor soon. It's a good thing the misses is so funny too, or I'd be in withdrawel.
All your pictures are just beautiful Maryann. Baby isn't going to know what hit him/her. They are the most fun to take pics of.
Take care and talk to you soon.
Love,
Amber
It's not funny you guys! Those mobiles tried to jack me. That one got me, but even jungle animals have to sleep. When they were snoozing I took care of them with my bow-staff skills. Now they address me as Mister.
Post a Comment