2. Over the weekend Tim found out he has a rogue infection in his pinky. He has no idea how it got there. It is very painful and so far the antibiotics seem to be having no effect, so if you think about it, say a little prayer for his little finger.
3. It is way too hot for September right now. But I may just be pregnant.
4. 3rd trimester cravings have landed. At the top of the list are breakfast meats(sausage, bacon), fig newtons and fried eggs. These craving are very, very different from the ones I had with Violet. I am calling him Baby Pork Chop.
5. My brother's wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks. I am super excited for it. I will be the swollen one sniffling like an idiot in the family section. I never got around to sniffling at my sister's wedding since my daughter was stressed out, so I intend to make up for it at this wedding. Won't John and Amber be pleased!!
6. I really want a massage.
7. The other morning Tim went in to wake Violet up and snapped this picture. She is pretty cute.
9. Never mind #8, I guess I need to stay here to give birth to Baby Pork Chop. I'm awfully excited to meet him. Even more so because we are no where near having a name for him, and we're pretty sure we won't have one until we see his sweet face.
10. Tim came up with a super hilarious idea for our Halloween costumes this year and I can't wait to reveal it to you. It's just that now is not the time. I'm such a tease.



2 comments:
oh friend how I miss you so.......
poor Tim, hopefully you can get that finger better soon! And no worries about the name thing, it will come;). Our boy name is Grayson Lee (Lee after Trav's dad) and our girl name is Autumn Mae, just cuz I like it and fall happens to be my favorite season;). Let me know if you ever want to chat names, I love playing the idea game!
Post a Comment