I am foolishly busy these next few days, but I wanted to let you all now that Baby Boy is just fine!!! We had our ultra sound yesterday and it showed him to be healthy, thriving, and weighing about 4.5 pounds! He is actually measuring about 10 days ahead of my due date!
To say we were relieved after spending the weekend with that over our heads, is just not saying enough. I suppose he is eating all I give him and then some, so maybe I just won't gain that much overall, which my Dr says is fine. I do eat, I assure you. And I'm always hungry. I think that working, as well as chasing a 2 year old burns lots of calories. And we also checked to make sure he was still a he. That was affirmative as well.
Hope you all have a great day!!



2 comments:
you already know how happy I am with this news:). You know in Australia, if a boy is born weighing 10 pounds they say he should be fast tracked to rugby stardom. I think Sawyer was on track for that status as he was 8lb, 5oz a whole three weeks early. I shudder to think how much of him I would have had to push out had he come at 40 weeks! And I know my dates were right since I charted;).
I'm so glad to hear everything is ok! Can't wait to see your little Thanksgiving babe!
Post a Comment