Thursday, September 16, 2010

I May Just Swoon

There is nothing cuter than this picture. In my opinion.

My sister was so pleased with her wedding pictures that she gave me a gift certificate to have the wedding photographer do pictures for Violet's 2nd birthday.

Oh.....My.......Goodness



Cristy is her name, and she is lovely and charming, and plainly talented.

She dropped off our disc today in person, and I have done little else but look at these pictures since. I am so in love with them.




I am currently waiting with bated breath for my prints to get done at Walgreens so I can pick them up and carry them around with me everywhere I go.




There a total of 37 shots, and I would no sooner be able to pick a favorite than fly over the moon. Or stop craving breakfast meats.



I hope you all swoon a little too.

What's that? You want a link to her info?

Of course:










4 comments:

Sarah said...

they're beautiful! That black and white one, holy cow how gorgeous! You look like models for parenting magazine!

Amber L. said...

Ok, so first of all, these are amazing photos. What a treasure to have. Second of all, oh my gosh you are a talented cake decorator. That cake is awesome. Love it.

Aunt Melanie said...

OH MY GOSH how beautiful these photos are!! I love them and want one!

Julie B. said...

Swooooooon. Adorable!!!