Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Wedding Day: Part Three: Delivery of a Bride

Here she comes!!
My sister approached the gazebo to the song "Soul Sister" by Train
And also the sound of her niece sobbing.....
She wasn't phased and at this point she actually added a little shimmy to her walk.
It was super cute, and we all giggled at her.


They were having a good time.

And now, the inner monologue of both Sister and Dad:
"Please don't stumble, please don't trip"



Successful navigation through the dirt path, over the wooden bridge and onto the gazebo floor!!
Then she was delivered to her intended.




It was such a lovely wedding.
Josh's best man, whom I call Other Josh, had to hold both rings as well as Kimmy's flowers, since I was otherwise occupied. He was a good sport about it.



I like this shot of Kimmy. This is the exact smile she wore the ENTIRE time she was getting legally, spiritually, emotionally and thoroughly entwined to her spouse.
They were so darn happy!!
Alas, I have no pictures of the actual ceremony. After Tim took this picture I shuffled Violet off to him and took my position next to the bride.
But trust me, it was lovely. Not unlike my sister.







No comments: