She is happy, and she has reason to be. Why you ask?
Her Daddy has decided she needs a playhouse. Not just any playhouse mind you. It is hand made by her Daddy. He measured her to place the door and window in a location that works now, and will still work later. I can barely keep her in the house and out of harms way.
Here is Tim working away:
I am just dying while waiting to see the finished product.
I know it will be incrdible!
Today I had an intense craving for Thanksgiving dinner. I had not the energy or time to make it for real, so I invented Cheesy Thanksgiving. I went to the store and got the following:
a rotiserrie chicken, a box of Stovetop stuffing, a pouch of instant mashed potatoes, a jar of gravy, dinner rolls in a can, as well as canned cranberries and green beans.
The entire thing took about 20 minutes to throw together, was totally processed and salty, but it was amazing!! We enjoyed it thouroughly!
The entire thing took about 20 minutes to throw together, was totally processed and salty, but it was amazing!! We enjoyed it thouroughly!



2 comments:
Didn't you have a Thanksgiving "preview" last year too?? Desperate cravings call for desperate measures, and the after-smiles are so worth it!
I love her eating face. I think I make the same face when I eat. And the playhouse looks so fun. Way to go Tim. The boys will have fun boying it up sometime.
Post a Comment